Warehouse Clerk/General Warehouse
About the Client:
Our client is a reputable, leading HVAC distributor and manufacturer in the South Florida area.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Warehouse Clerk who is responsible, punctual and determined to get the task at hand done.
Some responsibilities include:
- Ability to receive, sort, and place inventory on racks, shelves, or bins.
- Experienced in keeping records and inventory.
- Must be able to distribute materials.
- Will be providing general assistance with day to day warehouse duties.
- Forklift driver experience preferred.
- Must come from a distribution background.
- Good Bilingual English/Spanish communication skills required
COVID-19 Safety Protocol:
Our offices are currently operating at a reduced capacity with our team splitting their time in-office and at-home. Any employee operating from our offices is required to wear a mask or face covering and will be distanced 6 feet apart, as recommended by the CDC's safety guidelines.
An initial questionnaire will be administered before entry is permitted to determine if there is any potential risk. We thank everyone for their cooperation during this time.
*Interviews will be scheduled virtually, please ensure your devices have capabilities to communicate via Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, Google Hangouts or Microsoft Teams.
Interested in this role or others? Give us a call at Miami Dade: (305) 595-3800 or Broward: (954) 437-0070 or email [email protected] for more information.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com