CAREERXCHANGE® is seeking a Vacation Planner for a temporary opportunity in the Miami, FL area who will is a self-starter, motivated and willing to go the extra mile. Some responsibilities include:
Educates members on our service to help maximize their benefits
Answers members’ inquiries correctly
Maintain an in-depth knowledge of all products offered
Documents and update all contacts: phones, e-mails, address etc. to supplement the database used as reference for member services
Achieves departmental sales goals, such as membership products, confirmations, insurance, getaways and any other services
Maintain a minimum monitoring overall score of 90% and maintain daily staffing and adherence goals
Places pending requests, update and modify existing requests, process deposits as well as other transactions necessary to accomplish member satisfaction
Performs administrative tasks required by the department to ensure proper member serving
M – F: 9:00am – 11:00pm
Portuguese is HIGHLY PREFERRED. The position will pay $15/HR if they are fully bilingual in Portuguese and English languages, otherwise role will pay $10.50/HR.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call today (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070). Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job.For additional opportunities please visitwww.careerxchange.com.
- Bilingual proficiency in Portuguese and English language PREFERRED
- Possess a clear speaking voice and excellent telephone etiquette.
- Possess excellent oral communication skills.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Has a strong command of the English language.
- Possess an understanding of departmental policies (provided by the new hire orientation) as they relate to the use of inventory.
- Able to work shifts, overtime, weekends and holidays.
- Must be computer literate and be proficient in the iServices system upon completion of the new hire training.
- Able to remain calm and courteous in emotionally charged or stressful situations.