Travel and Tourism Advisor
Miami (Kendall), FL
Seeking a Travel and Tourism Advisor for an excellent position in the Miami, FL area. This role will act as a reservation agent for club members, handling reservation requests, deposits, cancellations and HOA payments while also educating club owners on various products the club has to offer. At times, travel services are also provided to members.
Some responsibilities include:
- Receives and services inbound calls with club specific language
- Educates members on the products and rules of the club being serviced
- Documents each call with appropriate information related to the call serviced
- Performs reservations, cancellations, and point or week banking for club members
- Enters and manages wait lists within the reservation program
- Deposits member weeks or points within the club
- Places pending requests for members within the club
- Conducts follow up calls requested by members or clients which at times may include welcome calls
- Process maintenance fee and loan payments for members based on club rules
- Performs any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by a member of the management team
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call today (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070). Questions? Email email@example.com for more information on this position and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Possess a minimum of six months of exchange experience
- Computer literate and be familiar with iServices
- Possess excellent oral communication skills
- Detail oriented and possess excellent organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work overtime
- Able to work flexible schedules.