Training and Quality Manager
Miami, FL US
About the Role:
Our client is a renowned aviation company specializing in Facility Services within the aviation industry.
The Training & Quality Manager will support, motivate, and oversee the training and quality of service across all stations. This position is also responsible for following ISAGO Standard Manuel Procedures in alignment with company practices. To this extent, The Training and Quality Manager will maintain and support regulatory requirements according to airport authorities and airline training manuals.
- Ensure training records' compliance with syllabus and regulatory audit readiness.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date training syllabi, reviewing them annually.
- Monitor training content quality and participate in safety debriefs for improvement.
- Stay updated on industry trends, regulations, and customer requirements.
- Schedule classroom instruction and training events to meet needs.
- Ensure compliance with OSHA, FAA, DOT, DOJ, FDA, ISAGO, and local/state regulations.
- Identify curriculum deficiencies and contribute to manual updates.
- Understand and apply Federal Aviation Regulations and ISAGO standards.
- Organize and staff the Quality and Training department effectively.
- Evaluate training effectiveness and adjust methods as needed.
- Manage training records and internal quality assurance inspections.
- Conduct assessments/audits to measure compliance with regulations and policies.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Document internal audits and address customer complaints.
- Analyze quality data for departmental improvements.
- Coordinate ISAGO and third-party quality and safety reviews.
- Perform other assigned responsibilities.
EDUCATION, LICENSE, and/or CERTIFICATION:
- Associate's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Valid Driver’s License for AOA Authorization.
EXPERIENCE and/or KNOWLEDGE:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel).
- 3+ years’ experience in Training Management.
- Strong understanding of ISAGO Standards Manual.
SKILL and/or ABILITIES:
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Effective communication and adaptability.
- Superior technical, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Relationship-building and collaboration abilities.
- Prioritization and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in structuring and delivering presentations.
- Strong communication skills across various stakeholders.
- Ability to obtain a SIDA Badge from the airport.
- Successful completion of pre-employment requirements.
Interested? Apply directly now or call (786) 654-2343 for more information. Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this role and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com