Miami (Blue Lagoon), FL
Seeking a Training Coordinator who will identify training needs and map out development plans for the teams and individuals of a major FL financial institution. This position is responsible for coordinating, designing, developing and conducting all company related training programs and will oversee the professional development opportunities for the company, including but not limited to networking events, employees’ engagement activities, internship programs, employee volunteer programs, and other related programs and events.
Some responsibilities include:
- Develops instructional materials of financial institution policies and operating procedures
- Provides service to all divisions concerning the coordination and implementation of training programs
- Manages and updates KPI’s for corresponding areas
- Designs the annual training plan, tracks to ensure compliance and monitors the program through the year
- Designs, tracks and monitors the engagement plan to ensure it meets the desired regional level
- Meets with area representatives to obtain their feedback on the need of engagement and development training in designated areas
- Develops reference guides and training manuals for employees
- Partners with local colleges and universities, assists in job fairs, and coordinates/oversees the effectiveness of the company’s internship program
- Arranges programs and training schedules (internal and external), coordinates/conducts training, maintains records of participants and cost, follows up on progress and performance of attendees after training, and provides advice to managers on specific training issues
- Conducts orientation training sessions of the new employees and ensures new hires receive all required tools for a smooth on boarding
- Coordinates seminars and workshops of new products
- Schedules and organizes training events to ensure the courses are well organized and keep employees engaged
- Partners with non-profit organizations to develop volunteer activities
- Schedules, organizes, and effectively communicates the volunteer program/activities and engages employees to participate
- Designs, prepares and orders educational aids
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call today (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070). Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job.For additional opportunities please visitwww.careerxchange.com.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, English, or Communication is preferred or an equivalent to 2+ years of equivalent experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication Skills and the ability to speak and present in public effectively
- Ability to multitask and strong attention todetails
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- General understanding of HR department functions & banking operations
- Must possess and practice effective team building and collaborative work methods
- Displays positive attitude, be a team player
- Ability to travel to different branches as needed
- Able to work flexible hours according to department needs