Fort Lauderdale, FL
The Title Clerk is responsible for processing vehicle titles as quickly as possible to ensure customer satisfaction and compliance with DMV regulations. This position will be primarily responsible for tracking titles of finances and repossessed vehicles while maintaining detailed records of all titles transactions.
Other responsibilities include:
- Receive repossessed vehicle titles from tag offices and process titles to be sent to the correct auctions.
- Prepare check requests to pay the tag offices
- Run the repossession log on a daily basis
- Receive the vehicle condition report from auctions, and forward
- Ensure all notes regarding vehicle condition reports, floor amounts, bids, repairs and sale amounts are entered in software
- Schedule sales at smaller auctions
- Respond to requests from loss mitigation department
- Answer customer calls
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visitwww.careerxchange.com.
- 5+ years of relevant experience or education
- High school diploma/ GED required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer savvy and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Paradata
- Ability to interact with vendors, customers, and other team members
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) fluency is preferred but not required