Territory Sales Representative
Seeking a business-minded professional who strives for success, seeks growth, and desires the ability to own one’s income potential! As a Territory Sales Representative, this role will be responsible for driving profitable sales growth while developing, maintaining, and advancing accounts by regularly contacting offices within the Broward and Palm Beach counties.
- Creating individual portfolio of accounts through targeted research, prospecting, and outbound sales
- Identifying, researching, and establishing contact with new sales opportunities while maintaining a full sales pipeline
- Taking a consultative approach in solving the complexities of customer's warehousing and distribution of their product
- Reaching out to potential customers via phone calls, email outreach, LinkedIn messaging and more to demonstrate the value of service
- Educating customers on the complexity of their supply chain and brand's value-added services during the sales process
- Maintaining active engagement with CRM to remain on top of leads and opportunities
Interested? Apply now or give us a call (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-4370-0070) Questions? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- A can-do attitude and ability to achieve win-win outcomes for company and clients
- Superior communication skills – including listening and speaking/writing
- Strong negotiation skills with an assertive and competitive demeanor
- 5+ years of freight sales experience in a B2B environment
- Working knowledge of federal, state and local laws
- Proficient in Word, Excel, CRM