Territory Sales Representative
Medley, FL US
About the Client:
We are a leading supplier of HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) wholesale units and parts, serving customers in the Doral area of Miami, FL. With a commitment to excellence and exceptional customer service, our company has established a strong reputation in the industry.
About the Position:
We are seeking a high-energy, motivated Territory Sales Manager to promote innovative solutions with current and potential customers.
- Refine and develop programs based on customer needs and product offerings.
- Collaborate with regional and global leadership to expand the sales footprint.
- Foster relationships with existing and new customers, distributors, representatives, and dealers.
- Lead growth initiatives in the market.
- Assist sales channel partners in increasing market share in the US.
- Identify and address product gaps, working with Product Management.
- Set action plans and sales targets for the territory.
- Collaborate across divisions to identify new business opportunities.
- Partner with marketing to highlight product strengths and implement competitive strategies.
- Sales experience in HVAC, or related industries in professional positions with increasing responsibility
- Knowledgeable about HVAC commercial products – with a focus on heating equipment
- Thorough understanding of market dynamics including industry trends and assessment of key competitors’ programs
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to synthesize data from various sources in both graphic and verbal format, while easily translating them to the target audience
- Effective communication, interpersonal, negotiation skills, and customer focus
- Ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers
- Advanced skills with modern technology used for business management
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, while managing multiple priorities
- Ability to direct and lead effective and efficient performance of field sales operations
- Entrepreneurial spirit and selling strategy preferred
- Must be a team player and must be able to sell on factors other than price
- Must be willing to take on new challenges daily, problem-solving ability is key
- Superior follow-up and follow-through skills
- Experience with ERM systems (preferably SAP)
Interested? Apply directly now or call (786) 654-2346 for more information. Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this role and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com
Other Essential Info:
A 1-4% commission on total sales will be available in this role
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call today (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070). Questions? Email [email protected]
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job.For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.