Miami (Kendall), FL
Seeking a Telemarketing Representative for an excellent temporary opportunity in the Miami, FL area. This role will be responsible for direct sales of membership renewals and upgrades of high end membership products to existing members while providing excellent customer service.
Some responsibilities include:
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade existing members to renew or upgrade their current membership
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from members
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific members
- Conduct sales presentations
- Sell products or services
- Meets productivity requirements and achieves weekly / monthly goals
- Maintains a minimum of 90% quality performance on all call monitoring
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call today (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070). Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this position and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Associates must be able to effectively communicate with people over the telephone
- Required to have intermediate computer skills, in order to stay organized and provide information to potential clients
- Possess excellent negotiating and sales skills
- Possess excellent oral communication skills
- Outbound Telephone sales experience preferred