Team Supervisor (Overnight)
Pembroke Pines, FL
Our client, an international and travel assistance organization, is seeking a Team Supervisor (Overnight) for an opportunity in the Pembroke Pines, FL area. This role will be responsible for supervising individuals providing travel assistance service to customers. This position oversees the full spectrum of assistance services offered to customers including information, emergency medical case management and medical transport.
Applicants must be:
- Hard working
- Have a typing speed of 35 WPM (Words Per Minute)
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
*Schedule is from 10PM - 8:30AM with alternating weekends.*
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email email@example.com for more information.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Previous supervisory experience (preferably in a call center setting) preferred
- Knowledge of business administration and/or management generally obtained in the first two years of college; Bachelor's degree in a related discipline is preferred
- Bilingual is preferred (English and an additional language of any kind)
- Excellent communication, writing and interpersonal skills to effectively interface with all levels of staff, clients and customers