Several Teaching Positions to start in July:
- Middle School Reading Teacher
- Middle School Math Teacher
- Middle School Science Teacher
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- High School Physics Teacher
- High School Math Teacher- 2 (One Algebra & one Geometry)
These positions will work collaboratively to prepare students for success in college and the global workforce.
- Collaborate in a positive team environment to:
- Promote and support a middle school program with promotion based upon standards mastery
- Collaborate with fellow staff on student support, planning, professional development, and standards-based curriculum and common assessment design to contribute to the continuous improvement of instruction at the school
- Identify special needs of students and seek additional support, as needed
- Maintain and submit necessary records, progress reports, and grade reports and provide timely and ongoing feedback to students and families regarding student progress
- Participate in faculty meetings, workshops, staff development programs, and other school sponsored activities
- Participate in summer programming including direct service to incoming and returning youth and curriculum work with colleagues
- Engage in home visits
- Participate in additional duties to include community meetings, Targeted Instruction, tutoring, o -campus learning and others as directed by the Academic Coordinator
- Monday – Thursday 7:45AM to 4PM and Friday from 7:45AM to 2PM
*One day a week there will be a faculty meeting from 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM and attendance is required.*
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call today (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070). Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this position and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- All teachers must be Highly Qualified according to the Florida state requirements
- Must have completed an undergraduate degree in their content area or a related content area
- ESOL endorsement (if applicable)
- Grades 6-12 subject area certification
The candidate must possess one of the following:
- Official Statement of Eligibility.
- Temporary Certificate; OR
- Professional Certificate
Will be finger-printed, and drug tested through Miami-Dade County Public Schools.
At least 1-2 years of teaching, preferably with underserved students.