Our client is seeking a Systems Engineer who will be responsible for the design, deployment, and maintenance of all Server, Local Network, Wide Area Network and Shared Storage components and Enterprise Platforms within the company's, and its subsidiary's, environment including MPLS endpoints, collocation facilities and virtual infrastructure services.
This position will require 40-50% travel.
Some responsibilities include:
- Monitor and maintain up time for all systems and connection points proactively
- Utilization, documentation and continual improvement to our tool sets and global technology stack
- Participate in all site and ship technology and integration design
- Network Security and Anti-Virus as well as Spam and Web Filtering
- Maintain, update, and refresh all Server and Shared Storage within Virtual Environments Globally
- Maintain and keep updated all Mail Systems
- Maintain and keep updated all Remote Connection and Application Distribution Systems
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Min. 10 years actively supporting physical and virtual environments
- Ability to travel 40-50% of the time
- Certifications and Bachelor of Science in Computer Science preferred but not required
- VMWare VCP or equivalent experience
- iSCSI SAN technologies advanced knowledge
- in-depth knowledge of IP Network technologies (Routers , Switches, Firewalls, VPN Servers, WiFi)
- In-depth knowledge of MS Active Directory
- Advanced troubleshooting capabilities in a heterogeneous environment
- Server Hardware technical management capabilities