Sr. Manager, Corporate Compliance
Seeking a Sr. Manager, Corporate Compliance & Policy Administration to work for a telecommunications company in the Medley, FL area. Some responsibilities include:
- Ensures that IT SOX documents (i.e., narratives, control matrices, flowcharts, etc.) are current. This will entail the performance of walk-throughs and discussions with process owners to determine if documents need to be updated and additional controls need to be implemented. In addition, documents will need to be updated to reflect additional requirements set by the Holding Company.
- Performs remediation procedures of any deficiencies noted by Internal and/or External Auditors. This will entail meeting with the Process Owners and determining corrective action to be followed in order to be SOX compliant.
- Assists the VP/Information Security and Corporate Compliance with other special projects and any projects assigned to the VP by Senior Management.
- Manage other compliance audits such as PCI and HITRUST.
- Manage and maintain all corporate policies to ensure timely initiation, review, approval and publication within the Dynamic Policy application. This includes the evaluation of draft documents to ensure that they are consistent with SOX documentation (i.e. cannot contradict any SOX controls), do not overstep another department’s authority (i.e. dictate policy to another group), follow current policy standards (i.e., format, titles, document numbering, etc.) and are clear in their delivery
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call today (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
· Four (4) year degree in Computer Technology, Accounting
· IT certifications are also helpful.
· The candidate should have at least four years of SOX experience (specifically in a lead capacity). This experience must include the preparation of SOX documents (i.e., narratives, control matrices, flowcharts, etc.).
· Six to seven years of Internal Audit experience.
· Must have good communication skills (written and oral).
· Must be deadline oriented and self-driven. The ability to meet deadlines is crucial.