Shipping Clerk (2nd Shift)
About the Client:
Our client is a well-known provider of specialized information technology (IT) services throughout the state of FL and other national locations.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking a Shipping Clerk who is Process/Detail oriented and has a familiarity in shipping systems and logistics
Must be familiar with:
- UPS WorldShip
- WMS experience
- Capable of executing pull instructions for staging shippable orders from a list provided
- Average to above average computer skills
- Familiar with working with inventory/accounting systems, Internet research, Microsoft Office
- RF/Wireless Scanners
- ERP System experience Capable of lifting 50lbs
- Minimum 2 years in shipping environments
- Forklift (sit down/standup) experience/certification
COVID-19 Safety Protocol:
Our offices are currently operating at a reduced capacity with our team splitting their time in-office and at-home. Any employee operating from our offices is required to wear a mask or face covering and will be distanced 6 feet apart, as recommended by the CDC's safety guidelines.
An initial questionnaire will be administered before entry is permitted to determine if there is any potential risk. We thank everyone for their cooperation during this time.
*Interviews will be scheduled virtually, please ensure your devices have capabilities to communicate via Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, Google Hangouts or Microsoft Teams.
Interested? Apply directly now or call (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) for more information. Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this role and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com