Medley, FL US
About the Client:
Our client is a global market leader in maritime, offshore, and fire safety equipment.
About the Role:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for efficient and friendly service planning and coordination. This position requires a team player able to interact with colleagues in different departments.
- Plan and administer MES service jobs
- Coordinate with Global Planner for timely execution
- Ensure work adheres to current standards, using Service Now and SAP
- Maintain stock overview at the local station
- Handle passenger service requests
- Provide quotations and create orders
- Assign equipment and manage incoming service jobs in ServiceNow
- Respond to service jobs and requests within 2 hours
- Register local service jobs with the correct documentation
- Manage service job scheduling and resource planning
- Align safety stock and optimize the global stock pool
- Coordinate logistics and create delivery notes
- Ensure complete service documentation and spare parts availability
- Invoice local services and monitor vessel schedules
- Track raft returns from exchange jobs
- Support check-in/check-out of rafts at service station
- Prepare onboard documentation and Per Diems for technicians as needed.
- Excellent communication in English is required, both verbal and in writing
- Experience in logistics planning
- Analytical & conceptual thinking
- Experience working in an Inventory Control, Materials, Purchasing, or Production Planning environment.
- Knowledge of the use of ERP Software, such as SAP
- Background in or knowledge of the maritime business is preferable
Interested? Apply directly now or call (954) 549-1072 for more information. Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this role and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com