Senior Practice Consultant
Orlando, FL US
About the Client:
Our client is a leading healthcare solutions company.
About the Role:
We are seeking a strategic thinker with a customer-focused, detail-oriented approach and the ability to instill confidence in demanding clients, including Revenue Cycle Services leaders. This role will emphasize result-driven delivery strategies, process optimization, and client relationship building.
Reporting to the Client Delivery Senior Director(s), this position involves lead roles in reporting, analysis, and presentations to support client revenue cycle performance improvements. The focus is on identifying revenue cycle enhancement opportunities, working independently to meet deadlines, and collaborating with the Senior Director for effective results and deliverables.
- Works collaboratively with Senior Director and other Operational key stakeholders in setting the direction of client revenue cycle project and performance improvement efforts, including defining issues; identifying root causes; interpreting data; understanding data dependencies; goal setting; establishing tracking and reporting metrics; updating project plans; and, providing performance reports and deliverable preparation.
- Effectively organizes content & format of documents & analyses to facilitate understanding & decision-making
- Synchronizes efforts between units in support of client revenue cycle performance improvement initiatives
- Develop, implement, Analyze, and maintain client scorecards, status reports, and other standard reports.
- Extensive experience interacting with Client Service - minimum of 3 years
- Effective writing, presentation, and communication skills
- Extensive Knowledge of Revenue Cycle Management
- Knowledge of Industry Issues and Concerns
- Intermediate-advanced analytical skills demonstrated through the successful performance of numerous special analytical projects
- Soft skills, including business partnering in a matrix organization
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Excel
- Ability to interpret requests/requirements and effectively present data to support performance improvement activities
- Ability to prioritize work efforts
- Ability to work successfully under deadlines
- Requires an understanding of systems and processes that impact revenue cycle performance and capabilities.
- The central point of contact between service lines and the client regarding performance.
- Possesses analytical ability sufficient to work in a data-heavy environment and to identify trends in the data.
- Possesses business acumen with an emphasis on effective communication (i.e., listening, written, and verbal), negotiation, influencing decision-makers, business planning, strategy, problem-solving, decision-making, and time management skills.
- Understanding the market, trends, competition, and key pain points for our clients.
Interested? Apply directly now or call (786) 654-2344 for more information. Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this role and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com