Sea Product Supervisor
Seeking a Sea Product Supervisor who will oversee the product team (or a portion of the team for assigned territory) under the supervision of the Sea Freight Manager for a logistics company in the Doral, FL area.
This role will be primarily responsible for assigned territory's product compliance, levels of working capital, quality outcomes to internal and external stakeholders, volume and revenue growth, yield and operating efficiency.
- Supervises assigned sea freight team within assigned territory
- Ensure all sea freight operations within assigned territory are compliant to internal policies and external government regulations
- Timely and accurate costing, revenue estimates, rating, invoicing and corrections to invoices
- Ensuring sea freight operations within assigned territory meet internal and external customer quality goals per standard procedure
- Make sure that volume and top line sea freight revenue growth targets are met
- Initiate and lead yield improvement process for business below or above target levels
- Take ownership of and professionally oversee customer escalations in conjunction with different departments
- Lead and participate in corrective actions as necessary to mitigate the likelihood of revenue or profit loss when business is at risk
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Associates Degree from a two year college
- Minimum of 5 years' experience handling sea freight export shipments in a freight forwarder
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a supervisory level
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial and legal documents, general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations
- Proficient in programs used for email, word processing, data manipulation (spread sheets), presentation and Internet
- Strong communications and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize tasked based on department objectives