Brickell, FL US
About the Client:
Our client is a multinational telecommunications company that offers extensive global communication services.
About the Role:
Sales support collaborates with Operational Marketing and Sales to produce deliverables that lead to uncovering opportunities and booking profitable sales.
Deliverables include analysis, commercial requirements, specifications, and RFP responses, in some cases. This role will support internal customers in making decisions based on commercial research and establishing/maintaining strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Generate customer price quotations;
- Aggregate customers’ requirements, sometimes directly through Sales.
- Responsible for managing and feeding internal Sales system (Sales Force), CRM, etc., for specific customers
- Build relationships with internal customers serving as the commercial liaison from pre-sales to post-sales;
- Support the health growth of strategic products? sales and revenue through proactive engagement with a limited number of customers;
- Clearly communicates, when necessary, the customer design to the teams responsible for ordering, implementation and ongoing support;
- Support internal cross-functional teams and departments to obtain required approvals of non-standard solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/ Computer Engineering or Information Technology (Business Administration is an alternative) preferred, not required
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in sales support
- Bilingual (English / Spanish), Portuguese is a plus.
- Exhibit qualities such as integrity, reliability, authenticity, and teamwork.
- Be confident in your abilities and able to deliver tough messages with professionalism and without damaging relationships.
- Ability to build confidence and trust with department members and external business partners
- Oral and written communication skills, analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- High-integrity individual, critical thinker, detail-oriented, and independently pursuing projects to completion.
- Advanced MS Office required.
- Sales Force knowledge
- A strong work ethic and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Team player, able to be flexible and work well with others as a team player, as well as able to understand how own role impacts overall processes and step into other roles when necessary
Interested? Apply directly now or call (786) 654-2352 for more information. Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this role and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal-opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com