West Palm Beach, FL
About the Client:
Our client is a non-profit health center whose mission is to provide accessible, cost effective, high quality, comprehensive, primary and preventive health care to all persons.
About the Role:
The Recruitment Specialist will be responsible for supporting the HR team throughout the candidate recruitment process.
Some responsibilities include:
- Timely review of applicants who have applied in INDEED or applicant tracking system.
- Generate a weekly report on recruitment efforts and progress.
- Source candidates via resume databases and virtual networking.
- Utilize ADP software for establishing candidate searches, assist in uploading recruitment information with the ADP onboarding and track candidates.
- Proactively and regularly, communicate the status with top candidates.
- Reach out and connect with sourced leads to assess fit and interest in open positions.
- Duplicate interview packets to ensure qualified candidates evaluated.
- Complete phone interviews and document candidate responses, effectively screening in or out of the recruitment process based on position requirements.
- Evaluate candidates against position requirements.
- Provide research support or recommendation to the recruitment team, including market or salary data
- Assist with general HR administrative tasks when needed
- Update candidate statuses in the appropriate recruitment systems (ADP Applicant Tracking System.).
- Effectively communicate with candidates via phone, zoom or video.
- Support and complete HR duties as assigned.
- Develop and update job descriptions
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network and participate in Virtual Job Fairs and participate in social media. Professional groups events.
- Host virtual job fairs
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in HR Recruiting must have strong general knowledge of Recruiting and ADP administrative process in recruiting.
- Three years minimum experience in human resources and/or talent acquisition strongly desired.
- Ability to type a minimum of 30 words per minute and basic proficiency in computer skills, including proficient use of Outlook, MS Word, and Excel
COVID-19 Safety Protocol:
Our offices are currently operating at a reduced capacity with our team splitting their time in-office and at-home. Any employee operating from our offices is required to wear a mask or face covering and will be distanced 6 feet apart, as recommended by the CDC's safety guidelines.
An initial questionnaire will be administered before entry is permitted to determine if there is any potential risk. We thank everyone for their cooperation during this time.
*Interviews will be scheduled virtually, please ensure your devices have capabilities to communicate via Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, Google Hangouts or Microsoft Teams.
Interested? Apply directly now or call (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) for more information. Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this role and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com