Coral Gables, FL
Great opportunity for a Recruiter with the ability to support various company locations to work for one of the largest medical centers in the country. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to develop creative sourcing plans to fill various fields; from lower level and up to executive level talent.
Some responsibilities include:
- Able to do high volume cold calling/phone screening and sourcing for non-clinical/clinical positions.
- Ability to produce leads and create candidate pipelines through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Proficient in coordinating and lead scoping sessions for difficult to fill positions and knowledgeable in creating job specifications for marketing purposes.
- Understands the business and actively seeks industry knowledge to continue to remain educated on industry standards and competition.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com
- Bachelors degree in PHR or other HR certification preferred with a minimum 2 years specialized expertise in recruitment, search firm and/or healthcare recruitment required.
- Must be able to handle multiple clients with high volume requisitions per department.
- Extensive sourcing experience using different sourcing methods, databases and cold calling is a must.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems required.
- Strong Boolean search knowledge and search string creation experience, previous sourcing experience in supporting multi functions and business units and strong social media sourcing experience required.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, manage aggressive deadlines, multiple priorities and allocate appropriate time between positions assigned.
- Project management skills are required.
- Ability to consistently follow through via verbal and written communications.
- Excellent customer service skills with strong attention to details.
- Advanced level of proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.