Front Office Coordinator
Our client, a Global 100 telecommunications provider who manages integrated fixed, mobile and IT services to some of the world’s top multinational organization is in search of a bilingual (English/Spanish) Receptionist who is personable, reliable and ready for a fast-paced environment at their Miami headquarters. This organization also provides global telecommunication services for fixed and mobile carriers, ISPs and content providers. The organization offers integrated and competitive portfolio for carriers and corporations that includes international voice, IP, bandwidth capacity, satellite services, mobility and global solutions.
- Answering multi-line switchboard
- Meeting and greeting
- Coordinating travel
- Sorting mail
- Inventory and PO requests
- Maintaining the copier and postage machine
- Booking conference rooms
- Assist with meeting needs and requests
- Generating reports when needed
- Update spreadsheets
- Complete expense reports
- Daily office filing check, A/P, A/C, wire transfers, etc.
- Helping the administrators with any additional tasks needed
*Must be available to work 9am to 6pm.
*Parking is paid.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Must bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Comfortable with a fast paced environment
- Administrative experience is preferred
- Detail oriented and personable