Orlando, FL US
About the Client:
Our client is a well-known IT management & consulting company.
About the Role:
Seeking a Warehouse Receiving Clerk for an opportunity with a great team in the Orlando, FL area. Responsibilities include:
- Unload and unpack shipments of products.
- Inspect shipments for damage and correct quantities.
- Report damages or shortages to the appropriate person.
- Match shipments to their associated purchase orders and enter receiving data on paperwork.
- Record receiving data in company databases.
- Prepare and organize received stock for inventory.
- Return damaged products to senders.
- Monitor inventory levels.
- Ability to bend and lift 50 pounds or more.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
COVID-19 Safety Protocol:
Our offices are currently operating at a reduced capacity with our team splitting their time in-office and at home. Our company guidelines currently state that all vaccinated persons may enter the office un-masked (vaccination proof may be required). Persons who remain unvaccinated or who wish to continue mask use may enter with face-covering on (one may be provided for you if needed). Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
*Interviews will be scheduled virtually, please ensure your devices have capabilities to communicate via Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, Google Hangouts, or Microsoft Teams.
Interested? Apply directly now or call (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) for more information. Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this role and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com