Seeking a Real Time Analyst for a virtual solutions company in the Miramar, FL area. This role will be primarily responsible for monitoring and reporting schedule adherence in real-time using real-time adherence software and ACD real-time displays, working closely with Operations, and monitoring agent calling behaviors (calling out events such as talk-time).
Other responsibilities include:
- Provide real-time scheduling and call flow support in a multl-cllent business environment
- Monitor real-time call volume for multiple queues and respond to spikes in high call volumes in relation to low staffing, average customer wait time, and call abandon percentages
- Provide bl-hourly ,dally, weekly, and monthly reporting to ensure that Operations Management has the information necessary to make the appropriate business decisions regarding staffing, training, etc.
- Act as liaison between Call Center Operations and IT/Telecom relative to call flow issues, call rolling issues, CMS reporting issues, and system issues in general according to the established escalation process
- Monitor and maintain real-time adherence to ensure compliance with staffing capacities
- Coordinate with other Real Time Analysts to ensure continuity of coverage and distribution of up-to-the-minute statistical data about the day
- Work closely with Operations to assist them in enforcing schedule adherence and call time threshold guidelines
- Inform Operations of same day volume needs with up-to-the-minute dally statistics
- Identify call routing anomalies using real-time monitoring software
- Produce on-demand reports as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call today (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 2 years of work experience in contact center workforce management required
- Strong knowledge of workforce management tools (Avaya CMS, IEX, eWFM, Genesis, Blue Pumpkin) and the ability to maintain them.
- Experience with Google Sheets and MS Excel (i.e.creating spreadsheets, v- lookups, pivot tables,etc.)
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to navigate through multiple systems without assistance
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with others, including the presentation of reports and recommendations to client management team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule,including nights & weekends
*Shift: Saturday-Wednesday 3:30PM-12AM OR Monday-Friday 3:30PM-12AM