Purchasing Manager (HVAC)
About the Client:
Our client is a reputable, leading HVAC distributor and manufacturer in the South Florida area.
About the Position:
The Purchasing Manager will play an important role within the company's purchasing and distribution operations. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years' experience in a managerial position within the HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) industry and must be proficient in facilitating negotiates and knowledgeable with inventory terms and research.
Other responsibilities include:
- Establishing strong working relationship with key manufacturing partners in Asia/North America
- Sourcing, developing and negotiating various product initiatives
- Communicating with vendors to monitor the progress of new developments and current production
- Working with internal team to on development of new products and enhancements of the existing product line
- Driving cost reductions and second sourcing options
- Resolving any vendor related mistakes on orders
- 5+ years in a managerial position (within the HVAC industry)
- purchasing and distribution experience
- Knowledgeable with negotiation process
- Familiar with inventory terminology and conducting product research
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.