Purchasing/Inventory Control Coordinator
CAREERXCHANGE® is seeking an experienced Purchasing/Inventory Control Coordinator to join a great team in the Hollywood, FL area. The ideal candidate must be a "roll up your sleeves" kind of individual, ready to work hard and learn about the key areas and responsibilities that run the team's day to day. This department is key in keeping the company's distribution center operating smoothly while keeping the Sales Dept. informed so customer's needs are consistently met.
Other responsibilities include:
- Purchasing (both Domestic and Foreign) and communicating with all vendors
- Communicating with all vendors
- Pricing our and comparing quotes
- Placing and following up on orders
- Reviewing inventory requirements
- Issuing and controlling production orders
- Presenting purchasing requirements for approval
- Dealing with freight forwarders for quotes and follow up
- Tracking shipments - shipping to receipt of goods
Interested? APPLY DIRECTLY NOW or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Must be computer literate with expert Excel capabilities and Pivot Table experience
- Experience with MRP software (Material Handling Software)
- Experience importing shipments (must have strong import exp.)
- Ability to enter vouchers, post invoices, work with spreadsheets, tracking shipments, placing orders, etc.