Doral, FL US
About the Client:
Our client is a leading supplier of HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) wholesale units and parts, serving customers in the Doral area of Miami, FL. With a commitment to excellence and exceptional customer service, our company has established a strong reputation in the industry.
About the Role:
Our client is a global HVAC manufacturing and distribution company looking for a Purchasing Assistant. The Purchasing Assistant will order supplies and equipment based on our company’s needs, follow up with vendors, track deliveries, update order records (e.g., dates, invoices, and discounts.), assist in making cost-effective purchases, and ensure the company maintains a fully stocked inventory.
- Run Reports to determine what pos must be entered.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
- Maintain updated records of invoices and prices.
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders.
- Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition.
- 2+ years of experience in a purchasing/procurement role
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures is a major plus
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and data entry skills is a must
- Excellent communication skills in English required, Spanish a plus
- Solid organizational and follow-up skills are a must
Interested? Apply directly now or call (786) 654-2346 for more information. Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this role and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com