Miami Lakes, FL
Seeking a Property Accountant to assist the Accounts Receivable Manager and Controller in performing daily accounting functions for a great team in the Miami Lakes, FL area. The ideal candidate must have high attention to detail, accuracy, organization, excellent communication and interpersonal skills. They must be able to work well within a dynamic team environment.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Prepare and enter journal entries into the accounting system.
- Perform general ledger account reconciliations and maintain account details.
- Monitor the status of ongoing capital projects.
- Assist in maintaining the fixed asset system and calculating related depreciation expense.
- Post cash receipts against lease charges.
- Perform tenant account reconciliations and record related tenant account adjustments.
- Assist in updating and maintaining lease files in Yardi commercial management system.
- Carry out reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Generate financial and ad hoc reports as requested.
- Assist in month-end closing procedures, including assessing and recording accruals.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
- Accounting or accounts receivable experience within a commercial leasing environment preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience in Accounting or Accounts Receivable within a commercial leasing environment preferred.
- Yardi or property management accounting software knowledge a plus.