Project Manager (HVAC)
About the Client:
Our client is an established, full service commercial air-conditioning contractor who provides HVAC design assistance and installation for the South Florida commercial, institutional, and industrial markets.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking a Project Manager with knowledge of the mechanical plans/spec and design/build industry. This role offers excellent benefits, competitive compensation, and opportunities for professional development as well as a dynamic, fast-paced culture that thrives on innovation.
Some responsibilities include:
- Analysis of the projects documents, plans and specs, narratives;
- HVAC piping system take off
- Request for quotes to vendors and subcontractors.
- Estimating and proposal editing.
- Documents management.
- Effectively using your knowledge of mechanical plans/spec and design/build industry
- Being responsible for Cost of Goods and material purchasing. Maintaining and reviewing all RFIs, submittals, substitution requests, change proposals, project schedules, project budgets, purchase orders, and invoices
- 3-10 years experience of Commercial Mechanical Project Management Position
- Strong background of Commercial HVAC knowledge
- Bachelor's degree or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- Strong analytical and logic skills with the ability to maintain a high degree of precision on detailed work
- Looking for a plug and play type of candidate
*Please apply with your resume to be considered for this role.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call today (954-393-0687 / Broward: 954-437-0070). Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this position and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.