Product Inventory Coordinator
Seeking a Product Inventory Coordinator to join an incredible team in the Medley, FL area. This role will be responsible for the processing of incoming sample inventory from manufacturers. This includes maintaining accurate device logs, per policy.
Other responsibilities include:
- Prepare product samples for distribution in accordance with the distribution sheet.
- Ensure activated devices get voice and data per required feature set before distribution.
- Provide debugging assistance on product samples that are not working as required.
- Ensure all device logs are accurately filled out to reflect incoming devices and distribution.
- Ensure physical inventory is accurately secured in physical location.
Interested? Apply directly now or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070)
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job.For additional opportunities please visitwww.careerxchange.com.
- Minimum of Associates Degree is preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in an administrative role
- At least 2 years’ experience in a technical product environment is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
- Detailed oriented individual with ability to learn and grasp concepts quickly
- Intermediate knowledge with MS Excel/Word.
- Good written and oral communication in English (Spanish is a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and get the job done by working through established processes while recognizing when to escalate and when not.