Our client, a global telecommunications provider who manages integrated fixed, mobile and IT services, is in search of a Pre-sales Engineer for their operations in the Brickell, FL area. This role will primarily collaborate with Operational Marketing and Sales to produce deliverables that lead to uncovering opportunities and booking profitable sales.
The Pre-Sales Support Lead must able to communicate at a detailed level about all the technologies available. Deliverables include analysis, tech and commercial requirements, high level designs, detailed specifications, technical presentations and RFP responses, in some cases. This role is highly influential in supporting internal and external customers to make decisions based upon technical/commercial analysis and establishing/maintaining strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
Some responsibilities include:
- Generate customer price quotations;
- Aggregate customer?s requirements directly through Sales, understanding customer?s existing network, key locations and technical needs;
- Responsible for managing and feeding internal Sales system (Sales Force), CRM, etc, for specifics customers
- Build relationships with internal customers serving as the tech/commercial liaison from pre-sales to post-sales;
- Support the health growth of strategic product? sales and revenue through proactive engagement with limited number of customers;
- Clearly communicates the customer design to the teams responsible for ordering, implementation and ongoing support;
- Support internal cross-functional teams and departments to obtain required approvals of non-standard solutions.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call today (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070). Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this position and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Excellent client interaction and customer service skills.
- Technical problem solving with conformance to established or proposed policies and procedures.
- Great written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish.
* MUST BE FULLY BILINGUAL, ENGLISH AND SPANISH, FOR THIS POSITION