Pre-Sales Engineer (Cybersecurity)
Our client, a Global 100 telecommunications provider who manages integrated fixed, mobile and IT services to some of the world’s top multinational organization is in search of a Cyber Security Pre-Sales Engineer. This role was designed is to help identify and assess the security risks of our customer's infrastructure, platforms, devices and processes leading them to adopt holistic and effective cybersecurity solutions.
• Lead the writing and construction of the offer to the final customer.
• Provide technical and commercial support to the sales team throughout the sales life cycle.
• Engage proactively in lead generation and sales hunting activities through digital channels, social networks and participation in relevant industry events.
• Develop partner relationships with the purpose of enhancing the standard offering and value proposition.
• Understand customer needs and requirements, and provide expert advice on the design of IT solutions.
• Collaborate with Global and Local Marketing in the definition and execution of commercial plans, lead generation and market communication activities.
• Work with priority, multinational and local accounts sales teams to support the commercial processes, with focus on the client technical needs and taking part in technical solution definition.
• Engage proactively with the Global Cybersecurity areas (product development, business development, sales specialists operations) to ensure the client demands are met.
• Keep up to date with Cybersecurity technologies and industry trends
• Delivery against defined and agreed sales targets milestones, and KPI’s
- Minimum of 5 years of strong experience as Sales Engineer/Sales Consultant in the Cybersecurity Industry
- Proven experience in business development
- Customer Service oriented
- Strong negotiation and networking skills
- Excellent communication skills in English (Spanish is a plus)
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job.For additional opportunities please visitwww.careerxchange.com.