Orlando, FL US
About the Client:
Our client is a leading healthcare solutions company.
About the Role:
The Practice Administrator plays a pivotal role in overseeing the day-to-day operations, ensuring efficient and high-quality patient care while managing administrative staff and resources effectively. They are responsible for financial management, compliance, and strategic planning to optimize the practice's performance and growth.
- Process monthly and semi-monthly payrolls.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Work with outside CPA and Pension Administrators.
- Respond to phone calls/email requests from clients.
- Ad Hoc Requests.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, including arranging venues, sending out invitations, and ensuring all necessary resources are available.
- Take comprehensive meeting minutes, documenting discussions, action items, and decisions made during meetings.
- Physician Scheduling
- Physician Recruiting
- Other Duties as assigned by Finance Manager & US Director of Operations.
- Prior Practice Management experience preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills: Excel / Word / Outlook.
- Strong communication skills: oral and written.
- Ability to learn and become proficient with in-house technology.
- Ability to participate in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Comfortable with interaction with all levels of management.
- Ability to travel within the state of Florida
Interested? Apply directly now or call (786) 654-2344 for more information. Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this role and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com