Physicians Practice Representative
Miami (Kendall), FL
Immediate opening for a Physician Practice Representative to work for the largest health facility and one of America’s most preferred medical centers.
Responsible for day to day clerical functions in the practice/medical office which may include:
- Check in
- Check out
- Charge entry
- Insurance verification
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Ensures patient charts are ready for clinic and that all pertinent billing information has been captured
- Communicates effectively with patients, co-workers, physicians and practice manager
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience required.
- Min. 1 years of experience.
- Candidate should have experience working in a high volume physician practice or medical setting
- Candidate should have experience with Microsoft (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel), Typing Filing, Data Entry, and able to answer multiple phone lines