Physicians Practice Representative
Miami (Kendall), FL
Immediate opening for a Physician's Practice Representative to work for the largest health facility and, one of America’s most preferred, medical centers. This position is primarily responsible for day to day clerical functions in the practice/medical office which may include check in/check out, charge entry, insurance verification and scheduling patient appointments. Will also ensure that patient charts are ready for clinic and that all pertinent billing information has been captured.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience required
- Min. 1 year of experience
- Experience working in a high volume physician practice or medical setting is preferred
- Answering high volume calls, scheduling patients, verifying insurance, etc.
- Candidate should have experience Microsoft (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel), Typing Filing, Data Entry, and able to answer multiple phone lines
- Communicates effectively with patients, co-workers, physicians and all team members