Physicians Practice Representative
Miami (Kendall), FL
Immediate opening for a Physician's Practice Representative to work for the largest health facility and, one of America’s most preferred, medical centers. This position is primarily responsible for scheduling appointments, answering phones, checking in and checking out duties, making referral appointments, confirming patient appointments and performing insurance verifications.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience required
- Min. 1 year of experience
- Candidate should have experience working in a high volume physician practice or medical setting
- Answering high volume calls, scheduling patients, verifying insurance and working out of EMR
- Candidate should have experience with EMR system, Microsoft (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel), Typing Filing, Data Entry, and able to answer multiple phone lines