Seeking a Payroll Analyst for our client, a social service agency in the Hialeah, FL area, who will be processing payroll for 19 distinct companies running 10 payrolls per week. This workload is split between a team of 2 other specialists.
The ideal candidate is proficient with the Excel platform (Pivot tables included).
Some responsibilities include:
- Process bi-weekly employee payroll payment son time
- Reviews time cards/sheets of assigned payrolls for accuracy and compliance to personnel policies
- Compile and analyze payroll reports for all corporations once payroll has been processed
- Send payroll reports to the accountants and other assigned staff for further analysis
- Prepares payroll for assigned corporations, including transmission of direct deposit, in a timely manner
- Review all payroll reports generated (i.e. payroll register, wage and summary report) to ensure accurate record keeping
- Prepare annual calendar for all corporations indicating time sheet submission dates and pay dates
- Prepare journal entries related to payroll and budgets as needed
- Assists in the preparation of quarterly payroll taxes for all corporations
- Assists in the preparation of W-2's for all corporations
- Act as a benefactor to the Payroll Manager during absence
- Assists in the implication and automation of the payroll system
- Actively participate and communicate with a team of goal driven personnel and contribute to the success of the department
- Keep up to date with policies and procedures of agencies as they relate to payroll
Ready to start your next career journey? APPLY DIRECTLY TODAY. Questions? Give us a call at (954) 437-0070 or email email@example.com for more info.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Associate Degree or Higher
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills
- Impeccable attention to detail, strong technical skills, written and spoken competence in English required (Bilingual Eng./Spa. preferred)
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Payroll, Kronos and General ledger a plus