S. Miami, FL
Seeking Payroll Agents for an incredible group in the South Miami, FL area to support the Payroll department including setting up voluntary deductions, processing and auditing payroll, auditing payroll reports, processing and transmitting tax and print files to ADP and resolving payroll issues.
It is imperative and highly preferred that candidates have PeopleSoft Payroll experience.
This role will require general knowledge of common payroll and general accounting practices with work consisting of both routine and non-routine administrative accounting work performed using general procedures.
Some responsibilities include:
- Reviews, analyzes and checks payroll forms and reports for accuracy and makes necessary adjustments or corrections
- Processes payroll distribution, direct deposit and positive pay files
- Sets up and reconciles voluntary payroll deductions, prepares reports, identifies and researches exceptions and remits payment request to Accounts Payable
- Processes Retro Pay
- Researches, analyzes and resolves payroll-related problems or questions
- Processes and maintains W-4 tax
- Process Bi-Weekly payroll via PeopleSoft Payroll
- Accurately handles payroll for new hires, terminations and staff on leave
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- 3-5 years of payroll processing experience
- Knowledge and experience of the 9.0 or above PeopleSoft Payroll processing
- Associates Degree in Accounting or equivalent training and education beyond high school preferred. (Appropriate college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.)