Mobile Device Repair Tech (Production Line)
Seeking qualified cell phone repair technicians with a minimum of one year of experience for a great production team in the Doral, FL area who will be trouble shooting and repairing electronic devices. This role will be providing repair services on today’s most popular smartphones, tablets, laptops, and more. Customer service skills are a must.
Will be performing maintenance (corrective and preventive) in all equipment hardware and software, for phone programming and packaging.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support of product (New Product Introduction) and CIM engineers (New Application to be used at the lines)
- Support setup line and product release for operations start
- To maintain minimum spare parts for production equipments
- To provide and maintain preventive maintenance schedule
- To train operators and supervisor as to specific phone features
- Purchase product and service to support production operation
- Must troubleshoot and propose solutions
- Analyze error cause and provide solutions
- Ensure that all repairs preformed meet the company’s quality standards
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of customer service
- Keep track of inventory and customer devices
- Maintain cleanliness and professional appearance of store and repair stations
- Maintain positive work environment
- Disassemble, test, and replace defective parts
- Reassemble complete device
- Support productivity by ensuring all request are handled in a timely manner
- Have the ability to work unsupervised while prioritizing and delivering timely, high quality work
- To keep all documentation updated conform ISO9000 requirements and/or any other quality/process tool
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Must have Technician or Computers AS degree with at least 1 year of experience in industry
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Experience in working and preferably programming with MS Office Tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access)
- Personal Skills: good communication skills, teamwork, ownership, execution, initiative, leadership