Pembroke Pines, FL
Our client, an international and travel assistance organization, is seeking a Medical Coder for an opportunity in the Pembroke Pines, FL area. This role will be primarily responsible for performing coding work and examining international claims and medical records to assign codes for all diagnoses, treatments and procedures based on classification system for inpatient/outpatient encounters.
The ideal candidate is exceptional at inpatient and outpatient coding, has a firm knowledge of modifiers and HCPCS and the confidentiality of all HIPPA and PHI guidelines.
- Minimum 2 years' experience using medical coding with CCS certification
- Knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT coding
- Federal laws and regulations affecting coding requirements
- Knowledge of medical records review and to translate into ICD-10 coding
- Extensive knowledge of official coding conventions and rules established by the American Medical Association and Center for Medicare and Medicaid services
- Communicates clearly and concisely, orally and in writing
- Ability to use the computer and basic Windows programs
- Ability to work independently to accomplish assigned work in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate with staff and the public, both in person and over the phone, in a tactful manner and under difficult situations
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email email@example.com for more information.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visitwww.careerxchange.com.