Marketing Retail Coordinator
Seeking a Marketing Coordinator for a fantastic team in the Medley, FL area. Our client, a reputable telecommunications company in the U.S, needs someone who will manage, implement and automate reporting and operational procedures. This role will also be responsible for developing and designing operational and performance reports while managing lists for sales campaigns and providing analysis for improvements.
Other responsibilities include:
- Implements, designs and generates reports, this includes operational reports to monitor system performance and processes to identify failures and errors, as well as performance reports to measure marketing/advertising/sales performance initiatives to help increase sales and acquisitions
- Identifies the most critical business areas and failures with the greatest financial and customer impact
- Monitors systems operations and processes
- Works with any and all operational areas to identify and prioritize critical issues and get those resolved as quickly as possible
- Troubleshoots and exercises discretion on critical and non-critical issues
- Extracts, transforms and loads data from external sources to perform data analysis, conduct testing and provide support for all technical activities
- Provides database marketing and segmentation analysis for marketing and acquisition (this includes managing and providing lists for mail.email/outbound calling sales campaigns and performing campaign analysis
Interested? Apply directly now or call (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) for more information. Questions? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visitwww.careerxchange.com.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, information systems, marketing or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1-3 years data analysis related experience such as database marketing analysis, operational data analysis pr systems analysis and design
- Advanced Excel skills are required
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communications skills