Miami (Blue Lagoon), FL
Our client, a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, is seeking a Marketing Analyst who will provide departments analytics that support the organization with data to drive strategic initiatives.
The ideal candidate has a thorough knowledge of business analytics and data reporting best practices, creates and maintains the data reporting tools that facilitate the organization to deliver against competition.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Support the execution, analysis and regional coordination of brand
- Generation & analysis of reports via Store Check to provide category intelligence regarding price points, competition, share of shelf, etc
- Proactively manage/support POS data systems including Store Check, syndicated data (NPD/GFK), PowerBI and SAP, to become “The Big Data” go to person
- Builds and maintains a library of scorecards, warboards, and dashboards built around category KPIs, continually looks to improve the insights available as well as the communication/training of the available reports to the staff and leadership team
- Provide analytical support data gathering, analysis, insights generation, presentation for use by sales, marketing, and brand teams to develop growth strategies
- Assist Category Manager, Brand Activation Marketing Managers, and local marketing teams in promotional analysis to measure effectiveness and ROI of promotions
- Assist technology initiatives-present and future; create and disseminate actionable information based on reports
- Actively support Category Manager in the annual financial planning process with specific responsibility for providing data and insight
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call today (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070). Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this position and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Four-year college degree
- 1 – 2 years of trade marketing and/or agency experience
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Detail oriented with financial acumen
- Candidate must possess the following competencies: strong analytical skills, attention to detail, problem solving, critical thinking, good business judgment, and be a high energy self-starter as well as a collaborative team player
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills and professional presence
- Capable of collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive successful results
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint. BI tools such as Oracle, Tableau, and syndicated or customer POS data
- Spanish and English a must. Portuguese highly desired