Coral Springs, FL
About the Client:
Our client is a leader in customer communications management and payment solutions for hospitality, health care and financial services businesses.
About the Role:
The Machine Operator will be responsible for setting up and operateing a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. They will perform various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, and troubleshoot.
They will also perform preventive maintenance on assigned machines including inspecting parts to specifications and adjust machine settings as necessary to complete tasks accurately and in a timely fashion.
Some responsibilities include:
- Operate/monitor product line equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops
- Report any production or equipment issues directly to supervisor as required
- Assemble goods on production lines
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
- Packs goods to be shipped as needed
- Maintain clean and safe work areas and equipment
- Follow all company rules, policies, and safety rules
- Shred and dispose of paper and cardboard per company policy
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Previous production/warehouse experience
- Ability to work standing for extended periods of time
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds unassisted
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Experience as a Machine Operator and ability to operate a Pitney Bowes Flowmaster and postal sorting, and knowledge of other lettershop equipment (Bell Howell, folders, tabbers, meters, etc.)
- Valid Driver’s License
COVID-19 Safety Protocol:
Our offices are currently operating at a reduced capacity with our team splitting their time in-office and at-home. Any employee operating from our offices is required to wear a mask or face covering and will be distanced 6 feet apart, as recommended by the CDC's safety guidelines.
An initial questionnaire will be administered before entry is permitted to determine if there is any potential risk. We thank everyone for their cooperation during this time.
*Interviews will be scheduled virtually, please ensure your devices have capabilities to communicate via Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, Google Hangouts or Microsoft Teams.
Interested? Apply directly now or call (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) for more information. Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this role and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com