Jr. Systems Engineer
Fort Lauderdale, FL
CXC® is seeking a Jr. Systems Engineer for an incredible team in the Ft. Lauderdale area! This role will be primarily responsible for providing server and network management including administration of applications.
Other responsibilities include:
- Serving as the primary escalation point for resolution of technical issues for desk side techs
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows based personal computers
- Monitoring and reporting on team progress of support based initiatives (imaging workstations, deployments, etc.)
- Performing basic administration on server infrastructure
- Deploying and maintaining hardware/software for Windows workstations
- Administering back up and anti-virus applications
- Providing bandwidth reporting
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call today (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070). Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job.For additional opportunities please visitwww.careerxchange.com.
- 4+ years of experience as a technician is required
- 1-2 years on site support
- MCSA/MCSE server certifications and/or experience with administering Windows Server (is preferred)
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team in troubleshooting, diagnosing an resolution of workstations, peripheral devices and connectivity to local and wide area networks
- Imaging experience
- Microsoft certifications (WDS, MDT, SCCM)