Jr. Digital Marketing Coordinator
Our client, the premiere home automation company in the South Florida area and leader in custom technology and integration, is seeking a Junior Marketing Assistant/Coordinator for their Hollywood office.
We're looking for a digital marketing rock star that is experienced with Search Engine Optimization, blog composition, Google Suite (Ads, Analytics), Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, and Facebook/Instagram Ads as well as design platforms like Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Canva - etc.
The ideal candidate is an excellent writer who knows how to make their content catch their readers' attention while still being on-brand.
Some responsibilities include:
- Work in a multi-disciplinary environment and deliver fully-integrated social campaigns and account management for the client
- Foster community engagement with our clients' brands across social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and Instagram)
- Monitor clients' social media channels, initiate conversations with and respond to community comments referencing established brand and community guidelines
- Monitor broader digital conversations regarding the client and develop recommendations for clients as appropriate
- Generate, collect and analyze metrics to identify trends and themes, optimize program strategy/content, and prepare social media reports for clients
- Play a role in digital program development and execution
- Keep abreast of social media marketing trends, research new channels and identify opportunities to connect the public with our clients' brands and programs, and share key insights/learnings with the team
- Advise on targeted digital ad buys, execute and optimize Facebook ad and other digital ad campaigns
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com
- 1-2 years of work experience in social media marketing with demonstrated success
- Experience managing large social accounts including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter etc.
- Academic background in communication, marketing, or any related program
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability of engaging audiences
- Expert in basic social media tools and channels with an interest in new trends and cutting-edge tools and platforms
- Organized and able to handle multiple projects at once
- Capacity to adapt quickly
- Home Automation experience a plus