Jr. Legal Counsel
Miami (Blue Lagoon), FL
About Our Client:
We are seeking Jr. Legal Counsel for our client, a Global 100 telecommunications provider who manages integrated fixed, mobile and IT services to some of the world’s top multinational organizations who also provides global telecommunication services for fixed and mobile carriers, ISPs and content providers. This organization offers integrated and competitive portfolio for carriers and corporations that includes international voice, IP, bandwidth capacity, satellite services, mobility and global solutions.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Supporting areas including wholesale (carrier) and operations, global cloud partnerships, multinational retail accounts, local retail accounts, and, in general, certain broader commercial, regulatory, corporate, labor and employment matters falling under the jurisdiction of U.S.
- Supporting senior counsel in a variety of general corporate law matters
- Drafting, negotiating and interpreting corporate commercial agreements, including vendor agreements, customer agreements and NDAs
- Performing legal research
- Providing day-to-day advice and counsel on a broad range of corporate matters across business units
- Keeping clients informed by maintaining contact and communicating matter progress
- Preparing corporate maintenance and regulatory compliance documents (e.g., resolutions, annual reports)
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Providing advice confidently to business clients
- Supporting on global, cross functional, multi-jurisdictional matters
- Ability to learn quickly and develop new legal skills as required
- Basic knowledge of commercial contract law and tort, with ability to develop skills over time, and work with increasingly limited support
- Basic drafting skills, with increasingly limited support required
- Good inter-personal skills and ability to build relationships
- Genuine interest in, and understanding of, technology and telecommunications in the digital environment
- Business insight - understands the sources of growth and the integral dynamics of the business, and stays informed about the digital environment
Candidate Must Have:
- J.D. or foreign equivalent
- Previous experience (0-3 years) in a corporate law department or law firm
- Fluent in English, Spanish
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi task, creative problem solving, detail oriented, and intellectually curious
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call today (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070). Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this position and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.