Award winning staffing and talent acquisition firm seeking a bilingual (English/Spanish) Jr. Admin for a great opportunity in the Miami, FL area.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, computer-savvy (specifically Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and ready to learn and grow in a thriving industry (training period is provided) - (VERY IMPORTANT that candidate has excellent written and verbal comprehension skills in both English and Spanish).
Some responsibilities include:
- Updating database of all active job orders (within lists for internal distribution and on company website)
- Creating calendar reports
- Employment and education verifications
- Assisting administration, recruitment, and accounting teams with various tasks
- Assembling corporate materials for use by sales team
- Handling ingoing/outgoing mail
- Data entry, filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning, and organizing - among other clerical duties
- Managing a multi-line phone system, while maintaining excellent customer service and accuracy in messages transmitted to our team
- Proficiency with computer systems (particularly Microsoft Office Suite including Powerpoint, Excel, and Word)
- Must have a professional demeanor, with excellent customer service skills
- Previous related experience in administrative capacity
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) with excellent verbal and written proficiency
- Must have flexibility to drive to the CAREERXCHANGE® Broward County office (as some special assignments or coverage may be required)
COVID-19 Safety Protocol:
Our offices are currently operating at a reduced capacity with our team splitting their time in-office and at-home. Any employee operating from our offices is required to wear a mask or face covering and will be distanced 6 feet apart, as recommended by the CDC's safety guidelines.
An initial questionnaire will be administered before entry is permitted to determine if there is any potential risk. We thank everyone for their cooperation during this time.
*Interviews will be scheduled virtually, please ensure your devices have capabilities to communicate via Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, Google Hangouts or Microsoft Teams.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call today (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070). Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this role and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com