About the Client:
Our Global client manages multinational, wholesale and roaming businesses and delivers integrated fixed, mobile and IT services to some of the world's top multinationals and corporations. It also provides global telecommunication services for fixed and mobile carriers, ISP's and content providers.
About the Role:
Some responsibilities include:
- First level help desk and operational support for managed service operations with a concentration on LAN/WAN network technology.
- Troubleshoot/isolate network issues and coordinate problem resolution.
- Exhibit the skills necessary to provide technical support.
- Coordinate, execute and evaluate logical and physical level issues to resolution including Cisco and Juniper troubleshooting.
- Work daily with customers providing phone and email support.
- Comply with all operational policies and procedures
- Operations liaison with all applicable internal parties and external third party providers
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call today (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070). Questions? Email email@example.com for more information on this position and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Excellent client interaction and customer service skills.
- Must possess understanding of a T1, Protocols TCP/IP, EIGRP, OSPF,BGP, Routing, ATM, MPLS, Frame Relay, DS3 and Ethernet
- Knowledge of CISCO routers and Nortel equipment
- At least 6 months experience working with WAN
- Ability and flexibility to work on night, weekends, or holidays
- Technical problem solving with conformance to established or proposed policies and procedures.
- Great written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish.
* MUST BE FULLY BILINGUAL, ENGLISH AND SPANISH, FOR THIS POSITION