Imaging / Quality Control (1st & 2nd Shift)
Orlando, FL US
About Our Client:
Our client is a well-known provider of specialized information technology (IT) services throughout the state of FL and other national locations.
About the Role:
Seeking Windows based Imaging Technicians who will be responsible for ensuring department achieves key metrics, perform thorough quality checks, and perform technical and system diagnostics as required.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be technically inclined with general troubleshooting skills.
- Is flexible when job demands increase
- Has reliable transportation
All candidates must:
Have flexible schedules; willing to flex to longer hours during times of need
- Capable of working on their feet 8-10hrs a day
- Willing to work Saturdays based on needs of the business
- Team player; capable of functioning in a dynamic environment where they may be asked to do multiple things outside core competency
- Comfortable in basic Microsoft systems
COVID-19 Safety Protocol:
Our offices are currently operating at a reduced capacity with our team splitting their time in-office and at-home. Any employee operating from our offices is required to wear a mask or face covering and will be distanced 6 feet apart, as recommended by the CDC's safety guidelines.
An initial questionnaire will be administered before entry is permitted to determine if there is any potential risk. We thank everyone for their cooperation during this time.
*Interviews will be scheduled virtually, please ensure your devices have capabilities to communicate via Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, Google Hangouts or Microsoft Teams.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call today (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070). Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this role and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com