IT Manager Customer Support
Our client is seeking an IT Manager (Customer Support) that will be responsible for day to day operations, computer systems, defining documenting and maintaining physical infrastructure including servers, networking, telecommunication systems (i.e., PABX, phones, mobiles, faxes) and all office equipment (i.e., pc, pda, printers, scanners, bar code readers), as well as monitoring infrastructure with appropriate tools, managing help desk issues, tickets and change requests.
This position will be focused on customer support for users seated, or based out of, the Miami Office Location.
Some responsibilities include:
- Troubleshoot, document, resolve\escalate, and close all day to day user issues for customers seated in or based out of the Miami Site Office as well as all remote resources based in the Americas.
- Ensure all customer issues are on-boarded and addressed promptly
- Escalate any issues that effect more than a single user and identify any customer trends to address at an enterprise level
- Participation in on-boarding of new employees for account(s) creation, and equipment provisioning in collaboration with other IT Disciplines
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science OR Relevant Field Certifications with minimum of 3 years in similar position (e.g. PMI, CCNA, MCSP)
- 5 years experience supporting client PCs or project deployment in environment that consists of more than 100 users
- Windows and Mac OS
- Microsoft Productivity Suite – Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Basic Mobile Devices
- Knowledge of Basic PC Based Communication Applications (e.g. Lync, WebEx, Citrix Preferred)