IT Business Analyst
Medley, FL US
About the Role:
We are seeking an IT Business Analyst to join a dynamic IT team. The IT Business Analyst will operate as a principle liaison between business stakeholders and the IT department, understand business needs and plan for growth as well as enhancing the quality of IT products ans services while analyzing data to inform business decisions.
- Enhance the quality of IT products and services by requirements gathering perspective, ongoing implementations, and defining end-to-end business solutions
- Engage with business leaders to fully understand business needs, manage, and influence key stakeholders, demonstrating consultation and relationship management skills at the technical and business leadership levels
- Provide guidance on solution designs and act as an escalation point for solution design decisions, collaborating with the developer/Architect/Technical lead
- Establish and enforce end to end solution and documentation standards along with solution integrity, through process and system integration with other teams, systems, and process areas
- Ensure system solutions support long-term department goals while delivering maximum incremental short-term benefits
- Manage stakeholder relationships and software vendors; understand business priorities and strategic initiatives
- Takes a lead role in technology projects and participates on multiple projects at once
- Participates in pre-project analysis work and vendor selections that enables informed decision-making about what investments to make in technology
- Sets and manages project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
- Provides an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful completion of project goals and sprint priorities
- Participates on deployment plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Communicates project expectations with team members and stakeholders, and provides weekly project status for all assigned IT tasks
- Conducts troubleshooting of system issues and defects, executes root cause analysis and works with developers to ensure root causes are corrected
- Monitors progress of work and addresses issues during sprints
- Coordinates and performs testing of system modifications and develops systems
- Develops user stories, defines acceptance criteria, conduct Unit, Process and System tests
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 2-3 year experience working with Microsoft Dynamics Navision application is REQUIRED
- Knowledge in Finance, Human Resources or Supply Chain is preferred
- College degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems or Business Administration preferred
- Exceptional ability to position and “sell” solutions that are reasonable, actionable, and cost-effective, including the ability to properly gauge the requirements and “plug” the appropriate solution
- People skills, with the ability to engage diplomatically with stakeholders and communicate changes that may not be aligned with the original expectations
- Forward-thinking and ensuring solutions are brought to fruition and requirements are closed properly
- Knowledge of proper requirements specification and development, such as process/functional requirements definition methods, use case development, process flow diagrams
- Working knowledge of Agile or Scrum Methodologies
- Good knowledge of SQL
COVID-19 Safety Protocol:
Any employee operating from our offices is required to wear a mask or face covering, as recommended by the CDC's safety guidelines - we ask that you please do the same if you have an in-person appointment with our team.
An initial questionnaire may be administered before entry is permitted to determine if there is any potential risk. We thank everyone for their cooperation during this time.
*Interviews can be scheduled virtually, please ensure your devices have capabilities to communicate via Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, Google Hangouts, or Microsoft Teams.
Interested? Apply directly now or call (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) for more information. Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this role and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com